There are a million things on your to-do list.
You need to get focused, systematize your work, and implement strategic growth projects.
1. One-on-one Coaching and Check-ins
Alleviate the stress and workload on your Executive Director by managing what they should (and shouldn't) be working on next.
- Weekly 1-on-1 sessions (60 minutes)
- All session agendas
- Action items for leader
- Accountability on action items
- Clear feedback and thorough follow up
- Unlimited text and email
- Frameworks to consider
- Best practices to consider
2. Implement Strategic Projects
Streamline your organization with clean systems and best-in-class tools.
Strategy and Management
- Strategic planning
- Organizational identity formation
- Recruit an engaged Board of Directors
- Proper compliance and registration procedures
- Project management systems for a team of volunteers and/or interns
- Grants management system
- Accounting systems
- Selecting the right software/services for your team
- Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding processes